We will update the website as soon as the meeting has been rescheduled.
Where: The shareholders meeting will be held in Hong Kong by Daniel J. Groshong and can be observed via Skype video conference. A video recording of the meeting will also be made available via www.hummingfish.org.
When: The Shareholders meeting will take place on TBA Hong Kong time (GMT +8).
Who: Daniel J. Groshong, who is currently the only “shareholder” for The Hummingfish Foundation, but the meeting is open to any who wish to attend (please RSVP).
Agenda: The agenda for the shareholders meeting is to;
- Publish Hummingfish’s financial accounts.
- To discuss work that has been done since the foundation of the charity.
- To discuss goals for the short and long term future of Hummingfish.
- The ratification of current directors and,
- The appointment of any new members to the foundation.
Comments: Please send comments and/or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 14th of October